- Freely mix and match
- Easy-to-see and use call buttons
- Front access name plate
Device Diagram Module Lineup
Stylish and Tough
– Using a hairline finished panel, the Lobby Station pursues simplicity and ease-of-use through an elegant and relaxed design. The stylish Lobby Station
greets both owners and visitors alike, providing users with a higher-grade lifestyle.
– The superior design of the large call button features an integrated nameplate and backlight, making it visible in the dark and enhancing its operability
– Machined aluminium panels are used to achieve a dust- and water-resistant design with superior durability (IP55/Compliant with IK08), in addition to
low/high temperature resistance from -15°C to +55°C.
– Its compact design allows it to be installed in a variety of locations. It is also the ideal choice when replacing pre-existing Lobby Stations due to its small
– An adaptable modular design is used. A flexible system that accommodates up to 32 rooms can be designed by combining call button modules.
– The Lobby Station supports the two main wiring methods (Star/Bus), giving you a new option when installing a new system, or allowing you to use your
existing method. In addition, the 2-wire, non-polar cabling simplifies installation.
– Our unique front-access nameplates are easily changed, even after the Lobby Station is installed. This preserves the aesthetic of your entrance.
– Security features, including a wide-angle lens that helps prevent unauthorized access by expanding the field-of-view, are included to provide users with
peace of mind. An electronic lock release function is also supported, allowing users to unlock the door from inside the house when visitors arrive.
– You can choose a monitor that best fits your budget and purpose from our diverse line-up.
|Model-No. (model name)||VL-VM101 (Camera module)|
|Power source||Power supply unit (VL-PS2410/VL-PS240) 24 V DC, 0.2 A|
|Operating environment||Ambient temperature: Approx. -15 °C to +55 °C Relative humidity (non-condensing): up to 90 %|
|Viewing angle||Horizontally: Approx. 170°, Vertically: Approx. 110°|
|Image sensor/ Camera (pixel)||1.0 M pixels CMOS|
|Minimum illuminance required||1 lx (within approx. 50cm from the camera lens)|
|Lighting method||White coloured LED lights|
|IP rating (INGRESS PROTECTION)||IP55|
|IK rating (IMPACT PROTECTION)||Compliant with IK08|
|External material||Aluminium (partially PC and ABS)|